Generate prospects for your video conference business
Lead generation is, of course, important for any business with growth aspiration. Your video conference business may be using a number of techniques to attract and nurture leads including content marketing, email marketing, search marketing, social marketing, and more.
One key challenge is to increase the lead to prospect ratio. In other words, you want to get more of the people that have at some point in the past shown an interest in your company in one way or another, to actually evaluate and potentially buy your products and services.
As a video conference business, you probably have multiple mechanisms inÂ place to convert leads to prospects, including quote forms and trial of your virtual meeting room (VMR) service and endpoint registration and calling service.
The REC.VC White Label Edition for video conferencing resellers and service providers not only complements your existing portfolio of video conferencing products and services, it also adds to your existing lead to prospect conversion activitiesÂ as it includes complete free trial functionality.
The white label edition includes the following:
- 1 white label site and domain (see yourbrand.rec.vc for details)
- Unlimited number of 14-day free trial accounts
- REC.VC Base Group 10 and Live Streaming 100 Subscriptions for your internal/demo use
- 100% hosted by REC.VC (customers select between US, EU or hosting in Norway)
The trial process work as follows:
- Person registers via your REC.VC white label site
- Person receives an activation link by emailÂ which automatically creates the trial account
- You’ll receive email notification for each sign-up and can follow their trial activities via the admin interface.
- Person’s trial account is automatically disabled after 14 days. The person will still be able to access his/her account to share and download recordings, but will not be able to start any new recording or streaming sessions.
To learn more about how your video conference business can leverage the REC.VC White Label Edition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also sign-up for your own trial account via my.rec.vc.