Cloud mixing and more now available in the user interface
We have released a new version of the cloud service where we have added the following features to the user interface (available via the top menu):
- Profile: View user information and reset password
- Storage: View your current storage (HH:MM:SS)
- Settings: Activate (or deactivate) Cloud Mixing
About Cloud mixing:
- Cloud mixing can be used when Source is Video conference, and the remote side supports BFCP (separation of video and content).
- Supported collaboration services include Pexip, StarLeaf, Webex and Zoom.
- When Cloud mixing is activated, the video (blue) and content (gray) channels will be mixed as shown in the selected Layout when content is present.
- When Cloud mixing is deactivated, the mixing will be performed on the remote side.
- When updating Settings, it may take up to 60 seconds before the change is activated. Any change will only apply to new sessions and it will not apply to ongoing sessions or existing recordings.
We hope you like the new release!
New to REC.VC? Sign up for a free trial today!