What’s included in the REC.VC HIPAA Edition
Healthcare organizations can with the new REC.VC HIPAA Edition securely record and store video meetings with healthcare professionals and patients using a cloud service that meets the requirements of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
The following are included in the REC.VC HIPAA:
- Use of the REC.VC fully redundant data centers in Ashburn, VA, with Equinix
- Customer branded portal and domain
- Single Sign-On (SSO) for any user within an organization
- Automatic provisioning of new user accounts based on SSO
- Optional automatic secure FTP export (for organizations wanting the recordings to be stored on premise and not with the REC.VC cloud service.
SSO is based on REC.VC´s support for SAML 2.0 which enables integration with any SAML 2.0 supported authentication source.
New to REC.VC? Sign up for a 14 day free trial today!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a quote for a REC.VC HIPAA subscription for your organizations.