What’s included in the REC.VC HIPAA Edition
Healthcare organizations can with the new REC.VC HIPAA Edition securely record and store video meetings with healthcare professionals and patients using a cloud service that meets the requirements of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
The following are included in the REC.VC HIPAA:
- Use of the REC.VC fully redundant data centers in Ashburn, VA, with Equinix
- Customer branded portal and domain
- Single Sign-On (SSO) for any user within an organization
- Automatic provisioning of new user accounts based on SSO
- Optional automatic secure FTP export (for organizations wanting the recordings to be stored on premise and not with the REC.VC cloud service.
SSO is based on REC.VC’ support for SAML 2.0 which enables integration with any SAML 2.0 supported authentication source.
New to REC.VC? Sign up for a 14 day free trial today!
Please contact email@example.com to obtain a quote for a REC.VC HIPAA subscription for your organizations.