Record from any RTMP source
We are super excited to announce general availability of the new RTMP recording feature enabling capture from any RTMP source including:
- Pexip and Zoom (as an alternative to SIP)
- Video/audio mixers (software or hardware appliance)
- IP cameras
The cloud service supports receiving and recording multiple RTMP sessions at the same time. Each session will result in a recording. The cloud service captures in the quality sent from the remote side, e.g. 720p, 1080p or 4K.
Recording with RMTP is easy, simply follow these steps:
- In REC.VC set Source to RTMP and copy your unique RTMP URL
- Paste the RMTP URL to remote source supporting RMTP
- REC.VC starts recording as soon as the remote sourceÂ starts its feed
Please feel free to email support with any questions or comments.
New to REC.VC? Sign up for a free trial today!