We have a New Year’s resolution to consider for your organization and we think you’re going to like it. This is a simple solution to boost the value of your organization’s time and resources, without adding complexity. Here it is:
Begin video recording your important meetings, both video meetings and in-person meetings, with REC.VC
The REC.VC platform is easy to use (get started in just minutes) and transforms your efficiency, while also creating valuable recordings and content you can reuse or share whenever you need.
New to REC.VC? Sign up for a 14 day free trial today!
Why Effective Organizations Already Use Video Recording for Meetings
Leading organizations already understand the added value of recording meetings and have made them part of a productivity and efficiency solution:
- Gathering staff together for meetings is difficult and just a single late participant can throw behind a dozen or more schedules. Organizational productivity is held hostage by the logistics required to gather everyone needed to participate.
- Meetings generate important, valuable information that persists indefinitely, but can only be accessed by the participants, particularly those who took careful notes. That content and value cannot be effectively unlocked or shared outside of the meeting.
Resolving those challenges is the key to improving efficiency, boosting performance, and creating value… and REC.VC does all of them, and more!
Stream & Record Video Meetings and More
The only factors that have prevented more widespread use of meeting recordings are simplicity and convenience: most organizations don’t have access to the resources or technical expertise required to make recording easy and accessible. REC.VC is the agile and affordable solution that empowers any organization to stream, record, and share, from anywhere and any online connected device.
REC.VC is an incredible platform to help efficiently manage meetings and conferences. Participants don’t need to wait for stragglers: anyone who is late can review the recording of missed material, without impacting other schedules. REC.VC offers massive savings in time and hassle for organizations and allows staff to focus on core business goals, rather than waste resources trying to manage complex logistics.
A video recording of your video calls and meetings also serves as a reference document for you and your staff. Review details, confirm important decisions, and share with staff, vendors, customers, stakeholders, anyone. In addition, REC.VC empowers organizations to live stream customer events and town hall meetings, directly from a video conferencing room or from your laptop. .
REC.VC is a already used by companies in a huge variety of business applications, for sharing meetings and content internally and externally, including the following:
- Recording of management meetings
- Recording of board meetings
- Streaming & recording of investor presentations
- Streaming & recording of town hall meetings
- Recording of recruitment interviews
- Streaming & recording of induction programs
Sales & Marketing
- Live streaming events
- Recording of sales meetings
- Recording of customer meetings
- Streaming & recording of IT training programs
- Compliance recording
REC.VC is a Cloud-based service, which means you can stream and access or download recorded content from anywhere you need: on your smartphone or mobile device, at home, while traveling. Content can be directed when and where you need it.
Video Call Recording – The Superior Way to Do Business
It’s a New Year, with new versatility for your business – never miss a meeting in 2017, and enjoy the freedom to stream video conferences, record meetings, and share content within a single efficient platform. No purchase required – the REC.VC free 14-day trial allows you to explore the benefits with no obligation.
Organizations worldwide are already enjoying improved productivity, efficiency, and convenience, thanks to REC.VC. Now’s your chance to get 2017 started on the right foot!
Posted in Record meeting Tagged with: 2017 resolution, board meetings, investor presentations, live streaming, organizational effectiveness, recruitment interview recording, town hall meetings