Yesterday we showcased a new Cisco Spark + REC.VC workflow demo at a Cisco Spark launch event at MESH in Oslo, Norway. As you may not have had a chance to attend the event, we thought it would be good to give you a quick recap here.
- Visual Insurance, a leading fictitious insurance provider, has video enabled their call center with Cisco Spark.
- Customers of Visual Insurance can via a web portal video call and speak to an agent.
- Visual Insurance leverages REC.VC to record video calls between customers and agents for quality assurance and training purposes.
- Customer enters web portal and places a video call to agent
- Agent answers the video call from customer
- REC.VC automatically starts recording the video call
- Upon completion of the video call, the recording is made available in Cisco Spark for agent and/or manager to share, review and learn.
Customer enters web portal
The video call is established between customer and agent
The agentâ€™s Cisco Spark video interface
The agentâ€™s Cisco Spark space interface
Reasons for recording the customer care experience
Call centers may have one or more reasons to record the video call between customers and agents, including:
- Quality assurance: Review and improve agentsâ€™ performance over time
- Training: Share the best customer care experiences with all agents
- Escalation: Enable 2nd and 3rd line support to watch what happened at 1st line to reduce resolution time
- Compliance: Certain industries including Financial Services are required to record certain types of interaction with customers.
- Documentation: Document what happened at the various stages in the customer lifecycle.
How can you leverage REC.VC for your customers and their Cisco Spark use case(s)?
REC.VC is a leading cloud service for recording (and streaming) of video calls. The service is available via a number of white label resellers, service providers and service integrators. You may also sign up for a free trial at my.rec.vc
The workflow demo is built on the APIs of Cisco Spark and REC.VC.
We regularly work with and advice resellers, service providers and service integrators on how to best leverage the power of the REC.VC cloud service and its APIs. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com to schedule a video call.
Posted in How to, Record meeting Tagged with: api, call center, cisco spark, customer care, recording, training